Six Flags Plus Membership Pass: Everything You Need to Know
Six Flags has recently introduced a new Membership Pass known as Six Flags Plus.
In this guide, we will explain what a Six Flags Plus Pass is, how it's different from a Season Pass, and when to consider purchasing it.
What is a Six Flags Plus Pass?
A Six Flags Plus Pass is a Membership Pass that provides visitors access to all Six Flags parks, and water parks but requires a 1-year commitment (12 consecutive months).
Unlike Six Flags Season Passes which only allow visitors access to the park through the end of the year, a Six Flags Plus Pass provides a full year of access to all parks.
It's important to know that a Plus Pass locks visitors in for a minimum of 12 months, meaning that they can't cancel their membership until after those 12 months are up.
Perks Included With Six Flags Plus
A Six Flags Plus Pass can slightly vary depending on which Six Flags location you are visiting, but generally it includes the following:
- Unlimited Access to All Six Flags Parks For 12 Months
- Unlimited Access to All Six Flags Water Parks for 12 Months
- General Parking
- 1 Skip The Line Pass
- 2 Specialty Rate Tickets
- Ability to Use the VIP Entrance
- 15% Off Food & Merchandise
Six Flags Plus vs. Six Flags Season Pass
A Plus Pass has some similarities to a Season Pass, but it mostly takes the best features of the Platinum Pass, and a few features of the Diamond Pass, and combines it into its own unique twist.
Some of the main differences are:
- A Plus Pass lasts 12 Months, while a Season Pass lasts through the end of the year
- No Season Drink Bottle
- No Season Flash Pass Discount
- No Cabana Discount
Some of the similarities are:
- A Plus Pass offers a 15% Discount on Food and merchandise (Just like the Platinum Pass)
- 1 Skip The Line Pass (Just like the Platinum Pass)
- 2 Specialty Rate Tickets (Just like the Platinum Pass)
- General Parking Included (Just Like the Platinum Pass)
- Ability to Use the VIP Entrance (Just as the Diamond Pass)
Adding Upgrades to a Plus Pass
Plus Pass members can add upgrades to their pass during checkout.
These upgrades will be valid with your pass for the duration of your Plus Pass.
For example, if you decide to purchase a One Meal Dining Pass as an add-on, this will allow you to grab one meal at any Six Flags park that you visit for 12 months (while your Plus Pass is active).
How to Pay For a Six Flags Plus Pass
Visitors can pay for their Six Flags Plus Pass on the Six Flags website, through a Monthly payment plan.
Visitors will pay for their first month on the day of their purchase, and then pay for the rest of their pass by paying the same amount for the next 11 months.
When Should I Get a Plus Pass?
If the Six Flags park or parks that you plan on visiting are open year-round, a Plus Pass may be a great fit for you, as you'll get those additional 4-5 months that other Seasonal parks may not get, for a similar price to the Season Pass.