EPCOT Drink Around the World | Simply Explained
One of the most fun activities in EPCOT, is hands down being able to drink around the world!
In this page we'll go over what it is, how much it costs, and pro tips on the best way to do it.
Table of Contents
- What is Drinking Around the World
- Best Way to Drink Around the World
- How Much Does it Cost
- When is the Park Open
- General Tips
What is Drinking Around the World?
Drinking around the world is one of the most fun activities at EPCOT, however it can be a bit pricey as well.
There are 11 countries in EPCOT, and along with that there are 11 drinks. This is why it's commonly referred to as 'Drinking Around the World' as you travel from country to country.
Each country is specifically designed to appropriately match the actual country, and provide guests with an authentic experience.
Everything is planned out methodically including the smallest details, such as the architecture of each country, how the food and drinks are served, the music, and even what type of cups the drinks are served in.
Before moving on to the next country, visitors must finish the drink they purchased from the previous country.
Countries in the World
- United Kingdom
- United States
Mexico and Canada are located in the front, with Mexico being on the left-hand side, while Canada is on the right.
Best Way to Drink Around the World at EPCOT
Head to Canada First.
Although most visitors will gravitate towards Mexico first, there's a better way.
Head to Canada first, and make your way around counter-clockwise after (towards the United Kingdom).
If you go to Mexico, you'll end up facing the sun all day long and it can get tiring after navigating through a few countries.
Can't Miss Drinks at Each Country
Cider & Black.
Ice Cream Martini.
Violet Sake at $9.
Tennesee Lemonade at $15.
Italian Margarita at $11.
Grapefruit Hefewiezen at $10.
Kung Fu Punch (Vodka and Triple Sec) at $11.
Einstök (Beer) at $10.75.
Fiesta Margarita at $12.75
How Much Does it Cost?
Most drinks in each of the 11 countries are in the $10 to $15 range. If you decide to purchase a drink at every country it can add up quickly.
Let’s drink around the world at EPCOT!— TouringPlans (@TouringPlans) December 8, 2020
🎄Holiday Edition 🎄 pic.twitter.com/GjjuOAVbZY
However, something to keep in mind is this is an experience that you may only ever do once!
Multiply those numbers together and you end up in the $110-$165 range depending on what you purchase.
When is the Park Open?
Drinking around the world occurs in the World Showcase portion of the park, and they normally open around 11 am - 9 pm.
If you do the math, that's 10 hours and 11 drinks. Which means, you'll have less than an hour to down each drink if you plan to complete the drinking around the world challenge!
- There's a large lagoon in the middle of all of the countries, which provides a relaxing atmosphere, along with a perfect opportunity to take pictures!
- If you're looking for the perfect social media picture, that's the best direction to do it.
- You must be 21 years of age in order to be able to drink alcoholic beverages at the park.
- Never drink more than you're capable of!
- If you're going to take part in this ultra-popular activity, you'll want to do so with at least one other person, or a group.
- Don't be afraid to take a break at a country for some delicious food as well.
- The countries are also referred to as pavilions as well, for example the 'Mexico Pavilion'.
- The World Showcase is a 1.3 mile walk in total, so plan accordingly.