Can You Bring Food and Drinks Into Universal Studios Orlando? | Explained
Every theme park has its own rules of what you can or can't bring, and it can get a little overwhelming trying figure it out while also trying to plan your vacation.
In this page we cover exactly what you can and can't bring into Universal Studios Orlando.
Table of Contents
- Can You Bring Food and Drinks Into the Park
- Refillable Water Stations at the Park
- Refillable Cups With Coca Cola Freestyle
Can You Bring Food and Drinks Into Universal Studios Orlando?
Guests are able to bring outside food and drinks into Universal Studios Orlando, with a few restrictions. Guests are able to bring bottled water, snacks, food required for medical purposes and special dietary needs, baby food & formula, and certain sized soft-sided insulated bags.
However, guests are not able to bring anything that contains glass, alcohol, hard-sided coolers and any food that requires any type of heating or cooling.
According to Universal Orlando, the below items are acceptable and prohibited at the park.
- Bottled Water (maximum 2 liters)
- Small snacks that do not require heating
- Any food required for medical purposes and medically-indicated nutritional supplements
- Any food required for special dietary needs
- Baby food/baby formula
- Soft-sided insulated bags no larger than 8.5" wide x 6" high x 6" deep
- Glassware or glass containers
- Open containers or drinks containing alcohol
- Hard-sided coolers
- Soft-sided coolers larger than 8.5" wide x 6" high x 6" deep
- Picnic lunches; any food that requires heating or refrigeration; folding chairs
Refillable Water Stations in the Park
Most visitors bring their own water bottles into the park due to easily being able to refill their water bottles throughout the day, by using the water stations around the park (located at the various restaurants).
Our favorite is the XACIOA 32 oz water bottle as it is:
- 100% leakproof
- Doesn't have the chemical smell most water bottles come with,
- And there are motivational messages on the side to track your progress and to remind you to stay hydrated
Additionally, it's cost-effective as you won't have to purchase a water bottle at the park.
Cups of Water Available Throughout the Park
Free glasses of water are also offered throughout the park, you'll just have to ask for it!
- Full Service Restaurants
- Counter Service Locations
Refillable Cups With Coca-Cola Freestyle
You should know that Universal Orlando offers the Coca-Cola Freestyle Cup, which allows you to have free refills of your cup throughout the entire day of your visit.
For a one time price of $16.99, you receive a cup and are able to have it refilled with any coca-cola product including Gatorade and Vitamin water.
Coca-Cola Freestyle is a touchscreen fountain beverage system that allows a guest to refill their favorite drink within seconds.
Understandably, this is a very popular item at the park.
You are also able to purchase a cool Jurassic Park VelociCoaster for a few extra bucks directly from the Universal site. This provides you with a 24 oz refillable cup that includes all of the Coca-Cola Freestyle cup benefits. It also comes with a tight fitting lid that you can open/close at any time to prevent spills.