Can You Bring Food Into SeaWorld San Diego? | Easily Explained
Every theme park has its own rules of what you can or can't bring, and it can get a little overwhelming trying figure it out while also trying to plan your vacation.
In this page, we cover exactly what you can and can't bring into SeaWorld San Diego.
Table of Contents
- Can You Bring Food Into SeaWorld San Diego?
- Refill Your Water Bottle at the Park
- Know About the All Day Dining Deal
Can You Bring Food Into SeaWorld San Diego?
Visitors are typically only able to bring water bottles, refillable water bottles into SeaWorld San Diego. However, guests are able to bring food required for medical purposes, special dietary needs, baby food and formula.
Other than that, no outside snacks, food and beverages are allowed into the park.
- Bottled Water
- Empty Water Bottles
- Any food required for medical purposes and medically-indicated nutritional supplements
- Any food required for special dietary needs
- Baby food/baby formula
- Glassware or glass containers
- Open containers or drinks containing alcohol
Refill Your Bottle at the Park
Most visitors bring their own water bottles into the park due to being able to easily refill their water bottles throughout the day, by using the water fountains around the park.
Our favorite is the XACIOA 32 oz water bottle as it is:
- 100% leakproof
- Doesn't have the chemical smell most water bottles come with,
- And there are motivational messages on the side to track your progress and to remind you to stay hydrated
Additionally, it's cost-effective as you won't have to purchase a water bottle at the park.
Know About the All Day Dining Deal
SeaWorld San Diego offers an All Day Dining Deal, which allows visitors to eat and drink all day at participating locations.
A child all-day dining pass is typically half the price of an adult all-day dining pass.
How it Works
- Guests pay a one time price for the All Day Dining Deal
- Guests can eat and drink once every hour at SeaWorld San Diego
- Visit a participating restaurant once every hour to receive 1 entrée, plus 1 side or dessert and 1 soft beverage or iced tea
The participating locations are:
- Shipwreck Reef Café
- Explorer’s Café
- Calypso Bay Smokehouse
- Hibisco Modern Mexican
- Manta Pizza
- Big Bird Bistro* (Funnel Cakes and Soft Serve Ice Cream are not included)
- Pretzel Shop* (Icee, Dippin Dots, and Starbucks Drinks are not included)
16 Best Tips for SeaWorld San Diego
SeaWorld San Diego's Quick Queue: Everything You Need to Know
Shuttle to SeaWorld San Diego | Which Hotels Have Them?
SeaWorld vs San Diego Zoo | Which is Better?
Best Day to Visit SeaWorld San Diego
SeaWorld San Diego's Annual Pass: Everything You Need to Know