What Characters Are At EPCOT? | 2023 Guide & Locations
One little known fact about EPCOT is you can meet more characters there than almost any other Walt Disney World theme park!
In this EPCOT Characters Guide, we'll list every character you can expect to see at EPCOT, where to find them, and some helpful tips to keep in mind when trying to meet your favorite Disney character!
Questions We'll Answer About Characters At EPCOT:
- What Characters Are At EPCOT?
- Where Can You Meet Characters At EPCOT?
- Our Top Tips For Meeting Characters At EPCOT!
What Characters Are At EPCOT?
There are nearly 30 different characters you can potentially meet at EPCOT, which we've listed below!
Note: It's important to keep in mind that not every character below will be in the park every day and sometimes new characters not listed here could make a surprise appearance depending on availability!
We recommend checking the My Disney Experience mobile app on the day you visit EPCOT for the most up-to-date character appearances and schedule during your visit.
MICKEY & FRIENDS
- Mickey Mouse
- Minnie Mouse
- Donald Duck
- Daisy Duck
- Snow White
- Wreck-It Ralph
- Mary Poppins
- Winnie The Pooh
Where Can You Meet Characters At EPCOT?
There are three primary locations you can meet characters at EPCOT:
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
- The Garden Grill Restaurant
- Meet & Greet Locations
If you'd like to see where you can meet each specific character, scroll down to the end of this section!
Akershus Royal Banquet Hall is a character dining experience located in the Norway Pavillion. Akershus is going to be your best bet to meet all of your favorite Disney princesses.
Because it's home to so many of the Disney princesses, Akershus is quite popular, and you'll typically only be able to dine here with a reservation made a week or so in advance of your visit
The Garden Grill Restaurant is another character dining experience and home to your favorite Fab 5 Disney characters (Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy and Donald Duck) as well as Chip, Dale and others!
The Garden Grill Restaurant is located inside the The Land Pavillion at EPCOT where you'll also find Soarin' and Living With The Land. Garden Grill isn't nearly as popular as Akershus, but we do recommend looking for reservations at least a few days before your visit just in case the restaurant books up.
Meet & Greet Locations are various spots around the park where characters regularly appear to meet guests.
These spots are marked in the My Disney Experience app when looking at the map of EPCOT and will often tell you what time you can expect to see characters in these specific areas, as they aren't always out meeting guests!
Below we've included all of the characters you can meet at EPCOT, as well as where you'll have the best odds of seeing them!
MICKEY & FRIENDS
- Mickey Mouse: The Garden Grill Restaurant
- Minnie Mouse: The Garden Grill Restaurant, World Celebration near Spaceship Earth (the main entrance of the park) and Port of Entry near Mexico Pavilion
- Goofy: The Garden Grill Restaurant and World Celebration near Spaceship Earth (the main entrance of the park)
- Donald Duck: The Garden Grill Restaurant, World Celebration near Spaceship Earth (the main entrance of the park) and the Mexico Pavillion across from La Hacienda De San Angel
- Daisy Duck: The Garden Grill Restaurant and Port of Entry near the Mexico Pavilion
- Pluto: The Garden Grill Restaurant and Port of Entry near the Mexico Pavilion
- Chip: The Garden Grill Restaurant
- Dale: The Garden Grill Restaurant
- Anna: Royal Sommerhus meet and greet location at the Norway Pavilion
- Elsa: Royal Sommerhus meet and greet location at the Norway Pavilion
- Moana: Just outside the Moana Journey of Water attraction
- Snow White: Akershus Royal Dining Hall and near the wishing well at the Germany Pavillion
- Belle: Akershus Royal Dining Hall and in the France Pavilion
- Cinderella: Akershus Royal Dining Hall
- Jasmine: Inside the Morocco Pavilion and occasionally at Akershus Royal Dining Hall
- Alice: In the United Kingdom Pavilion across from Yorkshire County Fish Shop
- Ariel: Akershus Royal Dining Hall
- Aurora: Akershus Royal Dining Hall, and in the France Pavilion
- Mulan: In the China Pavilion
- Rapunzel: Akershus Royal Dining Hall
- Figment: Inside ImageWorks at the Imagination Pavilion
- Wreck-It Ralph: Inside ImageWorks at the Imagination Pavilion
- Vanellope: Inside ImageWorks at the Imagination Pavilion
- Joy: Inside ImageWorks at the Imagination Pavilion
- Sadness: Inside ImageWorks at the Imagination Pavilion
- Mary Poppins: In the United Kingdon Pavilion across from Yorkshire Country Fish Shop
- Winnie The Pooh: Christopher Robin's Room meet and greet location towards the back of the United Kingdom Pavilion
- Eyeore: Christopher Robin's Room meet and greet location towards the back of the United Kingdom Pavilion
Our Top Tips For Meeting Characters At EPCOT!
CHECK THE MY DISNEY EXPERIENCE: Character appearance locations, time and general availability can change day-to-day. This is why we always recommend checking the My Disney Experience mobile app for the latest schedule and locations for any characters you hope to meet when visiting EPCOT!
CONSIDER CHARACTER DINING: Meeting characters typically involves waiting in some lengthy lines and potentially even planning your entire day around character schedules, depending on who you want to meet.
While character dining may be expensive, it's an easy opportunity to meet multiple characters in one location in less than an hour!
MAKE A PRIORITY LIST: If you're hoping to meet a lot of characters during your visit EPCOT, and will only be visiting for a day or two, then we recommend making a priority list of the characters you want to see. Many characters have long lines or limited schedules, so it does become a challenge to meet everyone.
We suggest making a priority list of your must-see characters to help you have the best odds at meeting your favorite characters.
LEARN MORE ABOUT EPCOT!