Can I Bring Food and Water Into Knotts Berry Farm? | Explained
Every theme park has its own rules of what you can or can't bring, and it can get a little overwhelming trying figure it out while also trying to plan your vacation.
In this page we cover exactly what you can and can't bring into Knott's Berry Farm.
Table of Contents
- Can I Bring Food and Drinks Into the Park?
- Refillable Water Stations in the Park
- Knott's All Season Bottle
Can I Bring Food and Drinks Into the Park?
Visitors are able to bring unopened or empty water bottles, baby food, and food for visitors who have special dietary restrictions into the park. Other than that, no food, snacks, or drinks are allowed to be brought into the Knott's park and Soak City water park.
According to Knott's Berry Farm, the below items are acceptable and prohibited at the park:
- Bottled Water
- Empty Water Bottles
- Any food required for medical purposes and medically-indicated nutritional supplements
- Any food required for special dietary needs
- Baby food/baby formula
- Wagons used as strollers are allowed
- Glassware or glass containers
- Open containers or drinks containing alcohol
- Hard-sided coolers
- Soft-sided coolers larger than 8.5" wide x 6" high x 6" deep
Inspection Entering the Park
Visitors should be aware that all guests, bags, parcels and other items are subject to inspection, including metal detection or other screening measures before entering the park.
Refillable Water Stations in the Park
Most visitors bring their own water bottles into the park due to being able to easily refill their water bottles throughout the day, by using the water stations around the park.
Our favorite is the XACIOA 32 oz water bottle as it is:
- 100% leakproof
- Doesn't have the chemical smell most water bottles come with,
- And there are motivational messages on the side to track your progress and to remind you to stay hydrated
Additionally, it's cost-effective as you won't have to purchase a water bottle at the park.
There are multiple water stations that can be found around the park, and they are very easy to use.
- You'll simply place your water bottle on the refillable water station
- Press the button
- Watch your water bottle be filled back up
Knott's All Season Bottle
If you forget to bring your own water bottle at the park, or would rather just purchase a bottle when you're at the park, Knott's offers an All-Season Souvenir bottle at an additional cost.
You'll be able to have free refills for the entire season on not just water but all Coca-Cola products.
The only catch is that you can't chug your drink and ask for a refill immediately.
You'll have to wait 15 minutes before receiving your next refill.
You can purchase this directly from the Knott's Berry Farm Drink and Dining Deals part of the site.