What to Wear to Aquatica | Easily Explained
Dressing incorrectly for any water park can negatively affect your experience for an entire day, or may even prevent you from riding certain rides.
This is why in this page, we will explain what to wear to Aquatica along with the reasons why these are the best options.
Table of Contents
Aquatica's Attire Rules
Guests who visit Aquatica must have appropriate swimwear to enter the park, and will need a bathing suit in order to ride all water rides including body slides.
A general rule to keep in mind is that nothing loose or sharp is allowed as the water rides can reach high speeds.
Aquatica is a family experience, so you'll want to ensure that you keep this in mind when choosing swimwear.
Some of the most notable rules from the Aquatica FAQ include:
- Proper Swimwear - Must be a Bathing suit (No bathing
- Children wearing diapers are required to use waterproof protectors
- Swim wear with buckles, rivets, or any sharp objects are not permitted on body slides for the safety of all guests
What to Wear And Bring to Aquatica
- Bathing Suit
- Plastic bag - To store wet clothes
- Water Bottle - Although you're at a water park, you will get thirsty.
- Towel - If you don't bring your own, you can rent or purchase one at the park.
- Water Shoes - Allowed on most rides except Riptide Race, Omaka Rocka, Reef Plunge, and Ihu's Breakaway Falls
- Sun Hat
- Portable Phone Charger
Why Water Shoes?
Most guests will simply wear flip flops to the park, but water shoes are a very underrated tool to wear throughout the day.
The concrete can heat up quickly as the sun rises, and will leave barefoot guests scrambling to find their flip flops.
On the other-hand, water shoes are flexible and made with mesh material for enhanced breathability, which helps keep feet cool.
They also provide insulation, keeping feet warm in cold water.
Bring a Towel
You are able to bring your own towel into the park.
Towels are also available for rental at the main locker facility at an additional cost.
However, rental towels are on a first-come, first-served basis, so it's a better idea to bring your own towels to ensure that you will be able to dry off.
You should be aware that all bags, backpacks and packages will be inspected prior to a guest being granted access to the park.
Best Tips For Aquatica Orlando
Best Day to Visit Aquatica Orlando
What Are the Aquatica Annual Pass Benefits?
Can You Bring Food Into Aquatica Orlando
Does Aquatica Close When it Rains?