Oogie Boogie Bash Dress Code | Policy & Guidelines
Oogie Boogie Bash has a dress code that differs from both the normal Disneyland and California Adventure dress code that you must know when planning your Halloween-themed outfits.
In this Oogie Boogie Bash Dress Code Guide, we'll break down the details of what you can and can't wear to the event.
Questions We'll Answer About The Oogie Boogie Bash's Dress Code:
- Does Oogie Boogie Bash Have A Specific Dress Code?
- What Is Oogie Boogie Bash's Dress Code?
- Does Disney Enforce The Oogie Boogie Bash Dress Code?
Does Oogie Boogie Bash Have A Specific Dress Code?
Disneyland has a normal everyday dress code which is different from the Oogie Boogie Bash dress code!
Oogie Boogie Bash does have its own dress code which is quite a bit more lenient on what you can and can't wear during the event.
It's important to be familiar with both of these dress codes so you can bring your costume into Oogie Boogie Bash, while also preventing yourself from getting turned away if you plan to visit Disneyland Park before Oogie Boogie Bash at California Adventure!
What Is Oogie Boogie Bash's Dress Code?
Oogie Boogie Bash is one of the few times adults can wear costumes to a Disney park, but there are still rules and policies in place that both kids and adults must follow.
Oogie Boogie Bash's dress code states:
- Guests may dress as their favorite Disney character, but they cannot impersonate a cast member by signing autographs or posing for pictures.
- Costumes should always be family-friendly and not be too revealing, offensive or provoke violence in any way.
- Props that resemble real-life weapons should not be brought into the park.
- Lightsabers and toy sides are allowed.
- Costumes may not contain any sharp points, pointed objects, or materials which could harm another guest even in the slightest way.
- Costumes may not drag on the ground (no extremely long capes or long princess dresses).
- Headwear is allowed as long as it does not cover the face.
- Masks are not allowed for anyone aged 14 or older unless they are for medical purposes.
- Guests 13 and younger can wear masks as long as their entire face isn't covered and their eyes are visible.
Any costume or apparel is subject to Disney's discretion and they can turn you away from the event if they do not think your clothing is appropriate for the event.
We recommend following these rules carefully and not trying to "bend the rules" in even the slightest way as you run the risk of being turned away at the gate.
If you plan to visit Disneyland before heading over to California Adventure for Oogie Boogie Bash then we recommend reading the general admission or "normal day" clothing policy as it does differ from the Oogie Boogie Bash dress code.
Does Disney Enforce The Oogie Boogie Bash Dress Code?
Disney absolutely enforces the Oogie Boogie Bash dress code.
While you may see some guests get away with costumes that do not entirely fit into the dress code policy, they could be asked to leave the park at any time.
Oogie Boogie Bash is quite an expensive event and it's not worth being turned away for wearing a costume that doesn't comply with the dress code.
While it's fine to change into your costume in the bathrooms at California Adventure, do not try to sneak in a costume that goes again the Oogie Boogie Bash dress code - you could be removed from the park!
There are some policies that Disney is much more lenient on like taking pictures with other guests, but you should always be aware that you could be stopped by security at any time.
It's much better to be safe than sorry when it comes to the Oogie Boogie Bash dress code!
LEARN MORE ABOUT OOGIE BOOGIE BASH!