What is the Little Caesars Arena Bag Policy? | Easily Explained
Every stadium has its own rules of what you can or can't bring, and it can get a little overwhelming trying figure it out while also trying to plan your vacation.
In this page, we cover exactly what you can and can't bring into Little Caesars Arena.
What is the Little Caesars Arena Bag Policy?
Visitors are allowed to bring a a small clutch bag into Little Caesars Arena, no larger than 4" x 6" x 1.5".
The Travelon Anti-Theft Mini Crossbody Bag is within this size.
The only exception to this rule is for those who need to bring in a bag for medical purposes such as:
- Diaper bags
- Breast pumps
These medical bags must be smaller than 14" x 14" x 6".
- Point and shoot camera
- Juice boxes, only if you have children in your party or for medical needs
- Knitting needles
- Only medical bags and diaper bags
- Seat cushions
- Signs and banners
- Small radios
- Battery operated handheld fans
- Battery operated coats, gloves and vests
- Non pointed tip umbrellas
Items Not Approved
- Aerosol cans (hairspray, mace, pepper spray, etc.)
- Professional camera
- Marijuana or illegal narcotics, including accessories or paraphernalia associated with marijuana or illegal narcotics use.
- Bags, purses, and clutches larger than 4” x 6” x 1.5”
- Noisemaking devices
- Beach balls or other inflatable items
- Bottles and liquid containers
- Smoking of any kind
- Fireworks or any types of explosives
- Laser pointers, any device that could create an optical illusion, or any similar devices
- Professional &/or commercial cameras with interchangeable or detachable lenses
- Baseball bats, hockey sticks, clubs, poles, brooms, selfie-sticks, fishing nets or poles, signs attached to signs, missile-like objects that can be thrown
- Video and/or sound recording devices including laptops, tablets, iPads and/or Go Pros
- Skateboards, scooters, rollerblades, hover boards or any personalized recreational vehicles
- Weapons of any kind (including firearms, pocketknives, pepper spray, mace) Toy or fake weapons (including squirt guns or super soakers
- Large Banners and Flags
- Outside food and beverage of any kind
- Umbrellas with pointed tips (non-pointed tip umbrellas are permitted)
- Camping chairs, double chairs, or chairs exceeding 12” from the ground to the bottom of the seat when unfolded
Inspection Entering the Park
Visitors should be aware that all guests, bags, packages and other items are subject to inspection, including metal detection or other screening measures before entering the stadium.
Here, visitors will place their bag on the table for inspection, and visitors will then walk through a metal detector.
WHY WERE THESE BAG RULES IMPLEMENTED?
For the safety of both visitors and staff at the stadium, and to provide all parties the best possible experience.
Large bags can take up a lot of space and due to how close stadium seats are to one another, it would mean that the bag would be overflowing into the next seat, affecting the other visitor's experience.