Is Toy Story Land in Magic Kingdom? | Easily Explained
Toy Story Land is one of the most popular areas in all of Disney World.
But is Toy Story Land in Magic Kingdom? In this page, we will explain.
Table of Contents
Where is Toy Story Land?
Toy Story Land is not located in Magic Kingdom, but rather in Disney's Hollywood Studios (Orlando, Florida). After going through the entrance of Hollywood Studios, Toy Story Land can be found in the back right of the park.
Other Parks That Have Toy Story Land
However, Hollywood Studios isn't the only park that has Toy Story Land.
Other theme parks around the country that have this area include:
- Shanghai Disneyland Park
- Hong Kong Disneyland
- Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris was actually the first park to feature a Toy Story Land (In 2010), and fans would absolutely love the area and rides.
Once Disney would see this success, they would expand this area to other theme parks around the world.
What is Toy Story Land?
Toy Story Land in Hollywood Studios is an 11 acre area themed around Andy's backyard from the Toy Story series.
The unique aspect of this area is that it is designed to 'shrink down' visitors, so guests will feel like they are toy-sized.
How the park does this is by making everything in this area gigantic, starting from all of the toy blocks/balls on the ground, to all of the actual toys in action propped on top of buildings, to the giant Buzz Lightyear and Rex statues.
This area features:
- Slinky Dog Dash - One of the Most Popular Rides at Hollywood Studios
- Meet and Greet With Toy Story Characters - Characters Walk Around This Area
- Alien Swirling Saucers - Indoor Spinning Ride
- Toy Story Mania - Carnival-Themed 4D Arcade Ride Where Visitors Get Points By Shooting and Hitting Targets
- Green Army Drum Corps - Live Percussion Show Done by the Famous Toy Story Characters
- Shops - Jessie's Trading Post
- Woody's Lunch Box - A Place For You and the Little Ones to Eat
Is Toy Story Land a Separate Ticket?
Toy Story Land is not a separate ticket, as your regular Disney World admission ticket includes access to all the attractions and shows at the parks.
When Toy Story Land first opened, they did offer tickets specifically for Toy Story Land, but this is no longer the case.